My Account for Individuals
My Account allows you to track your refund, view or change your return, check your benefit and credit payments and your RRSP limit, set up direct deposit, and so much more.
Choose from one of two ways to access My Account:
Use a Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g. online banking).
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with the CRA.
- Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
- View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
Help and FAQs
- Log in with your CRA user ID and password or register if you do not have a CRA user ID and password.
For immediate access to some of your information in My Account use Quick Access. Representatives (including friends and family members) can access My Account on behalf of someone else using Represent a Client.